Spices Board Recruitment 2017-2018: The Spices Board of India has invited applications forms for 24 posts of spices research trainee. Check eligibility, salary, vacancy details, job description and other info related to Spices Board recruitment 2017. Walk-In-Interview will be on 22 August 2017.
Spices Board Vacancy / Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- Spices Research Trainee
- Number of Vacancy:- 24 Post
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 17000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Spices Board Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification:- Applicant must have passed M.Sc in relevant discipline with working knowledge in computer.
- Age Limit:- The maximum age limit should not exceed 35 years as on 01/08/2017.
Job Location:- All India.
Selection Process:- Applicants will be selected on the basis of interview.
Application Fee:- No application fee is required to apply.
How To Apply For Spices Board Recruitment 2017:- Eligible candidates can appear at the interview along with their resume/bio-data, recent passport size photo, original certificates and one set of attested copies of certificates at the time of interview.
- Date of Walk In Interview:- 22.08.2017 at 10:00 AM
- To Read/ Download Official Recruitment Notification/ Application Form:- http://www.indianspices.com/opportunities/walk-test-selection-spices-research-trainees-srt-exclusively-sc-candidates