SPSC Recruitment 2017:- Sikkim Public Service Commission has invited application forms for the recruitment on 100 posts of lower division clerks (LDC) on temporary basis. Check official recruitment notification, application form, vacancy details, eligibility criteria and how to apply for this SPSC LDC recruitment 2017. The last date to submit application form is 31/07/2017.
Advt / Notification Number:- 06/SPSC/EXAM/2017
Vacancy / Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Number of Vacancy:- 100 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay:- Rs 2600/-
Eligibility Criteria For SPSC Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification:- Candidate must have passed 12th board examination (Intermediate) from any recognized board or university along with 3 months basic diploma in computer applications.
- Age Limit:- Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years As on 31.05.2017.
Job Location:- Sikkim
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and viva-vocal test.
Application Fee:- Candidates may pay fee in Bank Receipt (Bank Challan) in State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’. SC/ST candidates are exempted to application fee.
How To Apply For SPSC Recruitment 2017 (100 LDC Posts):- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with one stamp size photograph on it one identical stamp size photograph with the applicants name on the back side of the photograph, Original bank receipt send by hand or post to the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marge, Gangtok on or before 31.07.2017 till 03.00 PM.
- Last Date To Submit Application Form:- 31st July 2017
- To Read official Recruitment Notification:- http://www.spscskm.gov.in/documents/ADV.%20LDC%202017.pdf
- To Download SPSC LDC Application Form:- http://www.spscskm.gov.in/
- For LDC Clerk Syllabus:- http://www.spscskm.gov.in/documents/scheme%20for%20LDC.pdf
SPSC Recruitment 2017: 35 Stenographer Posts – Last Date 06 Jan 2017
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has invited application for the recruitment on 35 posts of Stenographer on temporary regular basis. Applicant should have Bachelors Degree and have good knowledge of English/Hindi typing can apply for this given post. Last Date to date apply online is 6th December 2016.
Notification / Advt Number:- 18/SPSC/EXAM/2016
Name of Post:- Stenographer Grade – III
Number of Posts:- 35 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs.9300 – 34800/-
Grade Pay:- Rs.3400/-
Age Limit:- 18 to 30 years as on 30/12/2016
Educational Qualification:- Applicants should have Bachelors Degree from recognized university. Along with this, must have good English and Hindi typing speed along with short hand. Candidate must have done at least six month basic course of computer.
Job Location:- Sikkim
Selection Process:- Eligible candidates will be select through Written Test or Interview.
- Candidates will have to pay Rs.150/- for application fee in Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim credited to ‘0051-SPSC.
How To Apply:- All Interested candidates may send their application form along with passport size photo, orginal bank receipt and relevant document photo copies to the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marge, Gangtok on or before 06/01/2017.
- Last Date Of Online Application Form:- 06/01/2017
- To Read Recruitment Notification:- http://www.spscskm.gov.in/documents/Stenographer%20advertisement%202016.pdf
- To Download Application Form:- http://www.spscskm.gov.in/documents/FORM%20FOR%20STENO.pdf
- To Download Syllabus:- http://www.spscskm.gov.in/documents/Steno%20Syllabus%20(1).pdf