SSC Junior/ Senior Hindi Translator Pradhyapak Syllabus Pattern 2018:- The Staff selection commission will soon going to conduct written online examination for the post of Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, Junior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak in the month of January 2019. The official notification is now available on the official website (ss.nic.in). Candidates who have applied for the posts can check out the examination syllabus and online exam pattern on the page below.
SSC Jr. / Sr. Hindi Translator Pradhyapak Syllabus Pattern 2018-2019
- Date of Examination:- 12/01/2019 (Saturday) Paper-I
- Date of Descriptive Test:- Paper-II Notify Later
Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination, 2018
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in online written exam.
- All candidates have to appear in the online written exam paper-1.
- Candidates who are found eligible in Paper-1 will be called on for Paper-2 (Descriptive test)
- Based on the performance in both Paper-I and Paper-II candidates will be called on for document verification as the final selection method.
Official SSC Detailed Examination Pattern:-
|Part||Mode Of Paper||Subject||Ques/ Max Marks||Duration|
|Paper-I (Objective Type)||Online Exam||(i)General Hindi
|Paper-II (Descriptive Type)||Descriptive||Translation &
|200 Marks||2 Hours|
- The examination will consist of two papers, Paper-I will be held on 12-01-2019 and Paper-II will be notified later on.
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type- Multiple choice questions only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I.
SSC Junior/ Senior Hindi Translator Pradhyapak Syllabus
Paper-I (General English)
- Para Completion
- Sentence Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Active and Passive Voice
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Spelling Test
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Sentence Arrangement
Paper-I (General Hindi)
Tatsam & Tadbhav, Sandhi, Samas, Ras, Paryaywachi, Lokokti and Muhavre, Ling, Vachan, Kaarak, Kaal, Anlom-Velom, Anekarthi Shabd, Alankar.
Paper- II (Descriptive Test)
Part-1 (Translation from English to Hindi)
- Translation from English to Hindi of an extract from a Press Communique,Press Article or Government Resolution.
- Translation from English to Hindi of a section or some Sectionsof an Act of the legislature.
- Explanation of common expressions, clichés etc, which might be met with in either of the above, technical-official words.
Part-2 (Translation from Hindi to English)
- Translation of a portion of news paper article, speech, letter etc.
- Translation of words and expressions commonly used in the above circumstances into idiomatic equivalents in English.
- Explanation of common expressions, clichés, etc, which might be met with in either of the above, technical-official words.
SSC Jr Hindi Translator, Jr Translator, Sr Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination, 2018
In case of any doubts and queries related to SSC Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination, 2018, please use the comment box to drop your question. We will answer all of your syllabus and exam pattern related questions right here. Thanks.