SSC Recruitment 2017: Staff Selection Commission has invited applications forms for 1102 posts of scientific assistant in Indian Meteorological Department. Get other details related to this SSC recruitment 2017 below. Last date to apply online/ submit application form will be 04 August 2017.
Advt./ Notification No:- F.No.3-1/2017-P&P-I
SSC Vacancy / Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- Scientific Assistant
- Number of Vacancy:- 1102 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Pay Grade:- Rs. 4200/-
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification:- Applicant must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/ Computer Science/Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution/University or equivalent. The qualifying Degree or diploma referred above should be in First Class (60% marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
- Age Limit:-The maximum age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 04.08.2017.
- Age Relaxation:- As per rules. Please read official recruitment notification.
Job Location:- All India
Selection Process:- Applicants will be selected on the basis of online written exam and skill test.
Application Fee:- The application fee of Rs. 100 should be paid through online mode or by SBI E-Challan. No application fee for SC/ST, Women, Physically handicapped.
How To Apply For SSC Recruitment 2017:- Eligible candidates can apply online through application forms available on the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) i.e, http://ssconline.nic.in OR http://ssc.nic.in. Online application form will be available from 18/07/2017 and last date to apply online will be 04/08/2017.
- Online Application Form Available From:- 18.07.2017
- Last Date To Submit Application Form:- 04.08.2017
- Last Date To Submit Application Fee:- 08.08.2017
- To Read/ Download Official Recruitment Notification:- http://ssc.nic.in/SSC_WEBSITE_LATEST/notice/notice_pdf/NoticeIMDExamination_2017_18.07.2017.pdf
- To Apply Online:- http://22.214.171.124/scientific2017/