Tamil Nadu Police Constable, Jail Warden, Firemen 2018:- The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) will going to written examination for the recruitment on 5538 posts of police constable, 365 posts of jail wardens and 273 posts of fireman in the upcoming months of 2018. Many applicants have already applied for this recruitment and they have been looking for TN police constable previous year solved question papers, last 5 years question papers pdf download. Well we are pleased to inform you that we have already posted some solved police constable question papers also useful for jail warden and fireman exam which candidates must read carefully before preparing for the tamil nadu police constable written exam. On this article, we have mentioned the exam pattern and tnusrb police constable previous question papers, jail warden practice papers and firemen mock test which you can download free as PDF from here.
Download TN Police Constable, Jail Warden, Fireman Ques Papers 2018
About The Exam:- As per as official recruitment notification Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) invites application for the post of 6140 Police Constables, Jail Warders & Firemen on direct recruitment basis. However written exam and other physical test are required to qualify the overall examination. Candidates who have passed 10th (High school) can apply for this recruitment. It should be also noted that the questions asked in the written examination will be of 10th class standard. The TN police constable previous year solved question papers PDF, fireman and jail warden practice papers, sample papers are mentioned on this post below.
- Police Constable:- 5538 Posts
- Jail Warden:- 365 Posts
- Fireman:- 273 Posts
Tamil Nadu Police Constable, Jail Warden, Firemen New Exam Pattern 2018
- The exam will be conducted offline in the selected centers across the state of TN.
- The question paper will be objective type that is multiple choice questions.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks against each wrong answer (Not confirmed).
- The question paper will be of 80 marks.
- The question paper will be divided into two sections namely general knowledge and metal ability/ Psychology.
- The total duration of the written test will be 1 hours and 20 minutes.
- See the table below to know more about exam pattern:-
|Name of Subject||Max Marks||Questions|
|Mental Ability, Reasoning & Psychology||30||30|
Links To Download TN Police Constable Jail Warden Fireman Previous Year Ques Papers PDF
If you have any doubts and questions related to “TN Police Constable Jail Warden Fireman Previous Year Ques Papers PDF Download“, then please ask in the comments section below. Thanks and best of luck for Tamil Nadu police constable exam 2018.