TNPL Recruitment 2017-2018: Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Ltd has invited applications forms for 06 posts of Managers (Manager/Deputy Manager/Senior Manager/Assistant General Manager). Check eligibility, salary, vacancy details, job description and other info related to TNPL recruitment 2017. Last date to apply online/ submit application form will be 04 September 2017.
Advt/ Notification:- DIPR/893/Display/2017
TNPL Vacancy / Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- Manager/Deputy Manager/Senior Manager/Assistant General Manager
- Number of Vacancy:- 06 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs.33600-42700/- For Manager, Rs.28200-35300/- For DM, Rs.37300-48500/- for SM & Rs.43400-56500/- For AGM
Eligibility Criteria for TNPL Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification:- Applicant must have passed 3 years full time First Class B.Sc. Degree and 2 years full time First class M.Sc. (Chemistry) or First Class full time B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering/Instrumentation Technology / Instrumentation and Control Engineering / Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Age Limit:- The minimum and maximum age limit is 37 to 44 years For Manager, 34 to 41 For DM , 39 to 46 years for SM & 43 to 50 years for AGM As on 01.08.2017.
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Selection Process:- Applicants will be selected on the basis of interview.
Application Fee:- No application fee is required to apply.
How To Apply For TNPL Recruitment 2017:- Eligible candidates can send their application form along with all testimonials to General Manager (HR), Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited, Kagithapuram, Chennai-639136 Karur Disrict, Tamil Nadu on or before 03.09.2017.
- Last Date To Submit Application Form:- 03/09/2017
- To Read/ Download Recruitment Advertisement/ Notification/ Application Form:- http://www.tnpl.com/Careers/tnpl_lsfm_specs_07_08_2017.pdf
- To Apply Online Now:- http://www.tnpl.com/careers/biodataform.pdf
Also See:- Jobs In Tamil Nadu