TNPSC Recruitment 2017: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has invited applications forms for 21 post of assistant engineer. Get other details related to this TNPSC recruitment 2017 below. Last date to apply online/ submit application form will be 02 Aug 2017.
Advt/ Notification No:- 16/2017
TNPSC Vacancy / Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering)
- Number of Vacancy:- 21 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5100/
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification:- Applicant must have passed B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering).
- Age Limit:- The minimum age required to apply online is 18 years and there is no max age limit as on 05.07.2017.
- Age Relaxation:-
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Selection Process:- Applicants will be selected on the basis of written exam and interview.
Application Fee:- The application fee of Rs. 150 should be paid through online mode or offline by challan in SBI bank. Additional Rs 50/- should be paid as registration fee.
How To Apply For TNPSC Recruitment 2017:- Eligible candidates can apply online through application forms available on the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) i.e, http://www.tnpscexams.net. Online application form will be available from 05.07.2017 to 02.08.2017 till 11.59 P.M.
- Online Application Form Available From:- 05/07/2017
- Last Date To Submit Application Form:- 02/08/2017
- Date of Written Exam:- 07/10/2017
- To Read/ Download Official Recruitment Notification:- http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/2017_16_asst_engr_agri_backlog.pdf
- To Apply Online Now:- http://tnpscexams.net/