TNUSRB Police Constable, Jail Warden, Firemen Syllabus 2018:- The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) will going to written examination for the recruitment on 5538 posts of police constable, 365 posts of jail wardens and 273 posts of fireman in the upcoming months of 2018. Many applicants have already applied for this recruitment and they have been looking for TN police constable syllabus 2018. Well we are pleased to inform you that TNUSRB has already issued official syllabus for police constable exam and all new pattern is also available which candidates must read carefully before preparing for the tamil nadu police constable written exam. On this article, we have mentioned the exam pattern and tnusrb police constable syllabus, jail warden syllabus and firemen syllabus which will help you too prepare for the written exam.
TNUSRB Police Constable, Jail Warden, Fireman Syllabus 2018
About The Exam:- As per as official recruitment notification Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) invites application for the post of 6140 Police Constables, Jail Warders & Firemen on direct recruitment basis. However written exam and other physical test are required to qualify the overall examination. Candidates who have passed 10th (High school) can apply for this recruitment. It should be also noted that the questions asked in the written examination will be of 10th class standard. The TN police constable syllabus, fireman and jail warden syllabus pattern is mentioned on this post below.
Tamil Nadu Police Constable, Jail Warden, Firemen New Exam Pattern 2018
- The exam will be conducted offline in the selected centers across the state of TN.
- The question paper will be objective type that is multiple choice questions.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks against each wrong answer (Not confirmed).
- The question paper will be of 80 marks.
- The question paper will be divided into two sections namely general knowledge and metal ability/ Psychology.
- The total duration of the written test will be 1 hours and 20 minutes.
- See the table below to know more about exam pattern:-
|Name of Subject||Max Marks||Questions|
|Mental Ability, Reasoning & Psychology||30||30|
TN Police Constable / Jail Warden / Firemen Syllabus
- Current affairs:- Last 3 months current affairs are important. Read newspapers and daily news magazines to stay up to date with the recent current affairs.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Tamil Nadu.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Tamil Nadu and Tamil Nadu role in National Independence Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Tamil Nadu.
- Policies of Tamil Nadu State.
- Important Awards & Honors.
- Important Books & Writers.
- Tourism in Tamil Nadu.
- Important Dates, Days of Celebration In India & TN.
- Important Sports & Persons.
Mental Ability, Reasoning & Psychology
- Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Statement & Conclusion type questions
- Arithmetic reasoning
- Seating Arrangements,
- Decision Making
- Blood Relation
- Direction Test
- Inserting the Missing Character
If you have any question and queries related to “TNUSRB Police Constable, Jail Warden, Firemen Syllabus Pattern 2018” then please ask your question in the comments section below.