TSPSC AEO Syllabus 2017:- The Telangana state public service commission is going to conduct written examination for the post of Agriculture Extension Officer (AEO) in the upcoming month of November or December 2017. The online application forms are now available on the official website of TSPSC (https://tspsc.gov.in/). Candidates who have applied for this recruitment can download their examination syllabus and exam pattern along with previous year question papers. All details regarding Telangana AEO syllabus, pattern, question papers and important books to prepare for this exam is given below in this article. In case of any question and queries related to TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer Syllabus and Pattern 2017, please join the discussion on this page.
Latest Update (13/Oct/2017):- The Telangana AEO Syllabus & Exam Pattern is now available officially here. Candidates who have applied for this given post can check out their exam syllabus down below.
TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer (AEO) Syllabus 2017
About TSPSC AEO Exam 2017:- Telangana state public service commission has invited application forms on the recruitment on 851 posts of Agriculture Extension Officer (AEO). The online applications are available from 13th October 2017 and last date to apply online will be 31 October. The online written exam/ offline OMR based test will be expected to be conducted in the month of November 2017. The exact date of exam will be notified in the admit card. Candidates who have done graduation or diploma in agriculture can apply for this recruitment. The exam syllabus, pattern, books and previous year question/ sample papers are given below.
Telangana AEO Exam Pattern 2017
- Telangana state public service commission reserve rights to conduct this exam as online computer based test or as offline OMR based exam.
- The question papers will be of objective type that is multiple choice questions.
- There will be two question papers namely Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Paper-I will be of General Studies and General Abilities.
- Paper-II will be of Concerned Subject (Question based on Agriculture Science of Diploma Level).
- Both question papers will be of 150 marks carrying 150 questions.
- The time duration of both papers will be 150 minutes (2:30 Hrs).
- Paper-I will be provided in both English and Telugu language.
- Paper-II (Agriculture (Diploma level)) will be provided in English and Telugu where as Agriculture Engineering will be provided in English language only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks against each wrong answer (Not sure, please drop comment if you have information about this).
- The minimum qualifying marks for Selection in the interview test are OCs/ Gen 40%, BC’s 35% SC’s, ST’s and PH 30%.
- Detailed exam pattern is given below in the table.
|Paper||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|PAPER-I: General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150 Mins|
|PAPER-II: Concerned Subject (Agriculture)||150||150||150 Mins|
TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer Exam Syllabus 2017 (Subject Wise)
PAPER-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES
- Current Affairs – Regional, National and International
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental issues and Disaster Management
- Economy of India and Telangana
- Geography of India with a focus on Telangana
- Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
- Policies of Telangana State
- History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement
- History of Telangana with special emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood.
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
- Basic English.
PAPER-II: Part-1 AGRICULTURE (DIPLOMA LEVEL)
- Crop production and improved management practices
- Soil Science
- Plant Breeding, Seed Technology, Seed testing
- Crop pests and their management
- Plant diseases and their control
- Horticulture and forestry
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Agricultural Energy Sources, Machinery
- Land surveying, water engineering and Green House Technology
PAPER-II: Part-2 AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING (DIPLOMA LEVEL)
- SURVEYING AND LEVELING
- HYDROLOGY AND SOIL & WATER CONSERVATION ENGINEERING
- IRRIGATION AND DRAINAGE
- RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES
- WORKSHOP TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL IMPLEMENTS AND MACHINERY
- AGRICULTURAL STRUCTURES & PROCESS ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES & COMPUTER BASICS
Important Books To Prepare For TSPSC AEO Exam 2017
Important Books To Prepare:- Here are some most recommended books which are advised by most of the authors to prepare smartly with appropriate time table and step by step preparation for the TSPSC AEO Exam 2017. These books not only helpful in preparing for the exam but also gives important tips and tricks to crack exam. The books will be notified here Soon.
TSPSC AEO Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download
Below we have posted some free question papers and practice sets for Telangana Agri Extension Officer exam. More question papers and sample papers will be updated here soon so kindly stay in touch with us.