TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017-2018:- Telangana Staff Public Service Commission will soon going to conduct written exam for the post of staff nurse in director of public health and family welfare and Telangana vaidya vidhana parishad. Application forms are already available on http://tspsc.gov.in. Candidates who have applied for this recruitment can check out examination syllabus and latest updated exam pattern for Telangana state staff nurse recruitment exam 2017-2018.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017-2018
About The Exam:- As per as latest notification Telangana Staff Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has issued recruitment notification on 1196 posts of staff nurse. The applications are now available online and last date to fill application forms will be 11th Dec 2017. Get all details related to the syllabus and exam pattern for TSPSC Staff Nurse Written Exam.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2018
- The written exam will be of objective type. The exam can be conducted online or offline.
- The final selection of the candidate will be based on 70% marks obtained in written exam and rest of 30% as experience as a staff nurse.
- The written test will be conducted in two phases namely Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Paper-I will be provided in English and Telugu where as Paper-II will only be provided in English only.
- There will be negative marking against each wrong answer.
- Detailed exam pattern is mentioned in the table below.
|Paper-I: General Abilities||50||50||50 Mins|
|Paper-II: Nursing (GNM) Level||100||100||100 Mins|
Telangana Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus 2018
PAPER-I: GENERAL ABILITIES
- Current Affairs: International, National and State.
- Society, Heritage and Culture, Polity, Economy, Human Development Indices and the Development Programmes in India and Telangana.
- Natural Resources in India and Telangana: their distribution, exploitation, conservation and related issues.
- Basic concepts of Ecology and Environment and their impact on health and economy;
- Disasters and Disaster management.
- Impact of changing demographic trends on health, environment and society.
- Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Transportation and Service sectors in India and Telangana.
- Food adulteration, Food processing, food distribution, food storage and their relevance to public health.
- Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- Telangana Statehood movement and formation of Telangana State.
- Moral values and Professional ethics.
- Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
Paper: II. Nursing (GNM)
- Anatomy and Physiology : Introduction to Anatomical Terms; Organization of body sells, tissues, tissues organs systems. Membranes and glands ;Skeletal System; Bones – Types, Structures, Functions; Axial Skeleton; Appendicular Skeleton; Joints – classification and Function; Muscular system; Cardio vascular system; Respiratory system; Digestive system; Excretory system; Nervous System, Reproductive System, Endocrine and Sense organs
- Microbiology :The control and destruction of Microorganisms; Principle and Method of Microbial control ; Sterilization; Disinfection physical, Natural, Gases, 14 Chemicals and used and preparation of lotions; Control spread of infection; Bio-safety and waste management
- Psychology: Psychology of human behavior: Dynamics of behavior, motivation and behavioral process
- Fundamentals of Nursing: Pharmacology; Administration of Drugs, Classification, Action, dosage of drugs, basic needs and care in special conditions: Case of patient with fever, unconscious patent, patent with fluid in balance, patent with : dyspnoea, care of physically handicapped: therapeutic diet in sick patient
- First Aid in Emergency situations: Fire, Burns, Fractures accidents. Poisoning, drowning, insect bites, Foreign bodies, bandaging and splinting.
- Community Health Nursing Process: Importance of the Community Health Nursing process; Community identification, planning and Community Health Nursing care services; Immunization; Purpose and principles of Home visiting:;Early detection and management (minor ailments); Environmental factors contributing to Health Water; Safe, uses of water, waste, housing, noise.
- Normal dietary requirements and deficiency diseases of each of the constituents of food: The Caloric, Balanced diet. Recommended daily allowances; Method of calculating normal food requirements; Low cost menu; Diseases caused by deficiency of protein, fat, carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins
- Medical Surgical Nursing Assessment : Health Assessment; Physical Examination; General clinical investigations ; Pre and post operative management of the patient immediate and routine; Post operative complications; Nursing management of patient with – Respiratory, Gastro ,Intestinal , Genito, Urinary, Renal, Neurological, Connective tissues, Endocrinal AND Cardiovascular problems.; Role of a Nurse in emergency conditions
- Medical Surgical Nursing II- Nursing management of patient with disorder and diseases of – Eye, Ear, Nose, Throat, Communicable diseases ; Oncological Nursing Management : Chemo Therapy; Radiation and Radical Surgery; Emergency and disaster Nursing Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing: Definition, Etiology signs and symptoms, Medical and Surgical Management of Mental Disorders; Psychiatric Nursing Management: Definition. Principles of Psychiatric Nursing. Therapeutic nurse patient relationship.
- Pediatric Nursing (Child Health) :The Health child –Infant, toddles, pre schools. School age, adolescent :Behavioral disorders and Common Health problem during childhood their prevention, Medical and Nursing Management: Infancy ; Early childhood; Middle childhood and Later childhood
- Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing: Genitourinary system of male and female reproductive system; Menstrual Cycle; Nursing Management & Pregnant Women – Physiological changes in pregnancy, signs and symptoms and investigations of pregnancy; Disorders of Menstruation – Amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea Community Health Nursing II: Specialized Community Health Services and Nurses Role; School Health services; Geriatric
- Nursing; Demography, and family welfare; Vital Health statistics.
- Professional trends and adjustments: Legislation in Nursing; Legal Hazards in Nursing; Health laws and regulations effective Nursing in India
- Administration and ward Management: Elements and principles of Administration.
For more queries related to “TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017-2018 | Telangana Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2017”, please use the comments section so we answer your questions right here.