TSTRANSCO Junior Lineman Exam Syllabus:- The Transmission Corporation of Telangana State Limited (TS-TRANSCO) will going to conduct written examination for 1100 posts of junior lineman in the upcoming month of February 2018. The latest examination pattern and syllabus for JLM in TSTRANSCO has been issued already on its official website (http://tstransco.cgg.gov.in). Candidates who have applied for the post of lineman can check out all new latest exam pattern and syllabus to prepare for the written exam.
TSTRANSCO Junior Lineman Syllabus & Pattern 2018
Date of Exam:- 11-Feb-2018 @02:00 PM – 04:00 PM.
About The Exam:- As per notification, Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO) invited application forms for the post of 1100 Junior Lineman. The exam will be conducted on 11th of Feb 2018. Candidates who have already applied for this recruitment can check out their examination syllabus and pattern.
Junior Lineman Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be have all multiple choice questions.
- The total duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- There will be total 80 questions of max 80 marks.
- The section A consisting of 65 questions on core I.T.I subject and the section B consisting of 15 questions on General Knowledge.
- No confirmation has been made on the negative marking in the written exam.
|Name of Subject||Max Marks / Ques||Exam Duration|
|I.T.I(Electrical Trade)||65 Questions||2 Hours|
|General Knowledge||15 Questions|
TSTRANSCO Junior Lineman Exam Syllabus 2018
Section-A: 65 Marks.
I.T.I (Electrical Trade)
- Fundamentals of electricity: Electrical occupational safety, tools, Ohms law, Kirchoffs law, series, parallel, Kirchoffs law and star delta, problems – Electrostatics and capacitors. Earthing principles and methods of earthing
- Batteries: primary and secondary, lead acid cells, methods of charging – testing and application of batteries, invertors, battery chargers and maintenance
- Magnetism: Magnetic materials and properties – laws of magnetism – electromagnetism, electromagnetic induction
- Fundamentals of AC: Simple problems of AC fundamentals, power, power factor, single phase and three phase circuits
- Basic Electronics: Electronic components, rectifiers, amplifiers, oscillators and power electronic components
- DC Machines: construction, working principle and simple problems on DC generators and motors, speed control and applications of DC motors – windings
- Transformers: construction, working principle, basic concepts and simple problems on transformers – windings – auto transformers, power transformers, CT & PT
- AC Machines: basic concepts, construction principle and simple problems on three phase and single phase induction motor, universal motor, alternators, synchronous motors and their applications and windings – concept of power electronic drives
- Electrical measurements –Different types of AC and DC measuring instruments, Domestic appliances and Illumination concepts – types of electric lamps
- Electric Power generation- thermal, hydal and nuclear, transmission and distribution system – basic concepts, non-conventional energy sources.
Section-B: 15 Marks.
1. Current affairs.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science in everyday life.
4. Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
5. Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
6. Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
7. Indian Political System and Government.
8. Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
9. History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
10. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
11. Policies of Telangana State.
In case of any questions and queries related to “TSTRANSCO Junior Lineman Exam Syllabus Pattern 2018“, please drop your comments here. We will answer your questions as soon as possible.