UKMSSB Recruitment 2017:- Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board has invited applications for the recruitment on 712 posts of ordinary grade medical officer. The application forms are now available online on the official board of Uttarakhand medical board (http://ukmssb.org). The ordinary grade medical officer direct recruitment will be conducted on direct basis that means no written exam, just interview to qualify. Online application forms are available from 6th September 2017 and last date to apply online will be 20 September 2017. Get other details like important dates, eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, salary and guide for how to apply for uttarakhand medical officer recruitment has been posted on this page.
UKMSSB Uttarakhand 712 Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
About This Recruitment:- As per as notification number 15/2017, Uttarakhand (UK) Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB), Dehradun has issued recruitment advertisement for 712 posts of MEDICAL OFFICER (ORDINARY GRADE) IN PROVINCIAL MEDICAL & HEALTH SERVICES, UTTARAKHAND. The application forms will be available online after 6/Sept/2017 on ukmssb.org. Last date to fill online application form will be 20th Sept 2017. The same last date is applicable to fill application fee. All details and information can also be found on UK medical board official webpage (www.ukmssb.org).
UK Medical Officer Vacancy Details @ukmssb.org
There are total 712 vacant seats in various UK govt hospital and medical institutions. Reservations are applicable for reserved category and a detailed table regarding vacancies and reserved seats are mentioned below. The status of horizontal reservation as per the Government order is as following:-
Educational Qualification for Uttarakhand Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
The Candidate must have at least MBBS. Degree or an equivalent degree of a university recognized by the Medical Council of India. Provided that the candidates who have holding Post Graduate Degree/Diploma or Equivalent Educational degree recognized from Medical Council of India Act, 1956, shall be preferred in selection. Registration with the Uttarakhand Medical Council is mandatory. In addition to this, preference will be given to those applicants who has Degree mentioned under Uttarakhand Medical and Health Service or Served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of 02 Years; or Obtained a “B” certificate of National Cadet Corps.
Uttarakhand Medical Officer Direct Recruitment – Age Limit
A candidate for direct recruitment must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of more than 42 years on 01 July, 2017. Relaxation in age is applicable, please read the official recruitment notice to know more about relaxation in age. The exact current age will be calculated as on 01st July 2017. More details can be checked on ukmssb.org.
|For General/ Other Backward Class||Rs. 2000/-|
|SC, ST, Ex-Serviceman and Physically handicapped of UK Domicile||Rs. 1000/-|
How To Apply For UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
Eligible Candidates can apply online now because link to apply online is active now. The online application forms are available online after 6/10/2017 and last date to apply online on ukmssb.org is 20/10/2017.
- For online application advertisements go to https://ukmssb.org and click on Recruitment Advertisement.
- For Online application click on right menu ‘Apply Online’.
- Before filling the form read guidelines of vacancy carefully
- After instructions for form filling click on ‘Application for the post of ordinary grade of medical officer’.
- Fill the form according to the instructions
- Fill your form carefully and click on save and continue
- Upload your recent Photo & signature in JPG format (size is 10 to 60Kb)
- Check your form carefully on finalize/view before Finalize your application form.
- Please check again before clicking on ‘I agree’. Once it’s done then no changes will take place in your application form.
- After completing half of your form you are not able to complete your applicable form due to any technical problem kindly complete or make changes in it by clicking on ‘Search /Modify Registration ‘.
- After form submission candidate can pay his fee online.
- If applicant fee is not paid due to some reason. Kindly go to the site https://ukmssb.org/medical_officer_recruitment/Default.aspx and click on ‘Search /Modify Registration’ for pay application fee.
- Candidates can pay their fee through Net Banking /Debit card (Bank Charges will be extra)
- After the submission of the fee candidates can collect their form from the payment receipt below print button.
Interview Dates & Links For UKMSSB Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
- Online Application Form Available From:- 06/10/2017
- Last Date To Apply Online:- 20/10/2017
- Last Date To Submit Online Application Fee:- 20/10/2017
- To Apply Online Now:- https://ukmssb.org/medical_officer_recruitment/ApplicantRegistration.aspx
- To Read Official Recruitment Notice:- http://www.doonedin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/uttarakhand-medical-officer-recruitment.pdf
- To Make Changes In Application Form:- https://ukmssb.org/medical_officer_recruitment/SearchRegistration.aspx
If you have any questions related to this “UKMSSB Uttarakhand 712 Medical Officer Recruitment Interview 2017@ ukmssb.org” then please ask us by dropping a comment straight away. We will answer you on questions related to UK Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Recruitment 2017. Interview dates will be notified later.