UP Seva Mandal Admit Card 2016:- Uttar Pradesh Seva Mandal will soon going to release admit card for the written examination to be conducted on 188 posts of Assistant Field officer (AFO), Manger and Branch Statistical (Sahayak Shakha Aankik) post. Candidates who have applied for these post can download their admit card/ hall ticket from the links given on this page. The application process is still underway and candidates can download their admit card online from the UP Sewa mandal official website (www.upsevamandal.org).
UP Seva Mandal Admit Card 2016
As per as latest news, the UP seva mandal has invited applications on 188 posts of Asst Field officer, Manger and Branch Statistical (Sahayak Shakha Aankik) posts to be fulfilled in the current job opening year 2016. Candidates who have applied already can check admit card updates along with the date of written exam for this recruitment 2016. Below are the details of this exam:-
|Name of Authority||UP Seva Mandal|
|Name of Exam||UP Seva Mandal Asst Field Officer / Branch/ Manager Exam 2016.|
|Name of Posts||Asst Field officer, Manger and Branch Statistical|
|State Concerned||Uttar Pradesh|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Number of Posts||188|
|Official Exam Date||To Be Annouce|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
|Last Date||21st September 2016|
|Tentative Exam Date||2nd Week Of November|
|Admit Card Available From||Last Week of October|
How To Download UP Seva Mandal AFO / ABS/ Manager Admit Card 2016
- Candidates have to visit official website (www.upsevamandal.org) in order to download hall ticket / admit card.
- After visiting official website click on “UP Seva Mandal Asst Field/ Branch Officer/ Manager Admit Card” 2016.
- Enter your login details used at the time of application process.
- Take a print out and keep it in safe till exam date.
- No admit card will be send by post, and all candidates have to download it online.
- Carry valid admit card to the examination center along with you.
Examination Date → November 2nd Week (Tentative)
- The question paper will be of objective type (MCQ).
- The question papers will be divided in 4 sections namely General Knowledge, General English, Hindi & Maths.
- The question paper will be of 140 Marks.
- There will be negative marking of one mark for each wrong answer.
Click Here To Download Admit Card (Available Soon)
In case of any suggestion and queries related to “UP Seva Mandal Asst Field/ Branch Officer Admit Card & Exam Date 2016” topic, please join the discussion through comments.