WB Motor Vehicle Inspector Syllabus | Latest New Exam Pattern 2018:- The Public Service Commission of West Bengal (PSCWB), is going to conduct written examination for 234 posts of motor vehicle inspector. The last date to apply for the post of motor vehicle inspector will be 19th March 2018. Applicants who have applied for this recruitment can check out all detailed examination syllabus and exam pattern to be followed in the written exam. It should be noted that this pscwb motor vehicle inspector (mvi) syllabus and exam pattern is based on previous exams conducted for the same posts by various commissions. The official syllabus will be available on www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
West Bengal Motor Vehicle Inspector MVI Syllabus & Pattern 2018
About The Exam:- As per as advertisement number 05/2018, published on the official website of pscwb, applications are invited on 234 posts of motor vehicle inspector. The selection will be based on written exam and interview. Candidates who have already applied for this recruitment can check their exam syllabus and pattern to start preparing for the recruitment test. All details regarding latest syllabus, new question papers, and latest new exam pattern will be available on this page.
WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam Pattern
- All the questions asked in the exam would be of Madhyamik/ 12th standard.
- The question papers will be set in English language for paper-I and both English & Bangla for Paper-II.
- All questions will be of multiple type questions.
- Detailed exam pattern is mentioned below.
|Paper||Test Subjects||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|I||Mechanical Engineering||100||300 marks||3 hours|
|II||General Studies||75||200 marks||2 hours|
|Aptitude and Mathematics||25|
Latest WB Motor Vehicle Inspector Syllabus 2018
Syllabus For Paper-I
Topics Covered Under Mechanical Engineering:- Theory of Machines, Mechanics of Solids, Engineering Materials, Manufacturing Science, Manufacturing Management, Elements of Computation, Thermodynamics, IC Engines, Fuels and Combustion, Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Turbo Machines and Power Plants.
Topics Covered Under Automobile Engineering:- Fundamentals OF Mechanical Engineering, Dynamics, Conventional Manufacturing Process, Thermodynamics, Electrical Machines and Electronics, Kinematics and Dynamics of Machine, Vehicle Dynamics, Transmission System, Electrical System and Instrumentation, Advance Mechanical Measurements, Automotive System Design, Automobile Air Conditioning, Alternate Fuels and Engine, Garage practice, Heat Transfer, Tribology.
Syllabus For Paper-II
- General Science:- Questions related to wide range of scientific phenomenons. Basic laws, principles of physics, chemistry, and knowledge of basic human biology.
- History of India:- Economical, Social, Cultural and Political aspects of Indian History.
- Indian National Movement:- Indian freedom movement, growth of nationalism and attainment of Independence.
- Indian Polity, Economy & Culture:- Indian Polity including the Indian Constitution. Panchayati Raj and community Development, broad features of Indian economy and planning.
- Indian transportation, Commerce and Trade.
- Population, Ecology and Urbanization (in Indian Context).
- World Geography and Geography and Natural Resources of India.
- Current National and International Important Events.
- General Intelligentsia:- Comprehensible Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements.
- Special Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Road Transportation, Trade, Living & Social Traditions West Bengal State.
- Number Series
- Quadratic Equations
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Speed
- HCF / LCM
- Problem On Ages
- Bar Graph
- Pictorial Graph
- Pie Chart, etc.
Discuss Motor Vehicle Inspector Syllabus 2018
If you have any suggestions regarding “WB Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018”, then please ask us in the comment section below. We will try to help you out as soon as possible. Thanks.