Job Seeker there is good news is that West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has issued application for the recruitment on 2418 posts of General Duty Medical Officer. Applicant who have Medical degree can apply for this posts. The last date to apply online is on or before 28th December 2016.
Notification / Advt Number:- R/MO/41(1)/2016
Name of Post:- General Duty Medical Officer
Number of Posts:- 2418 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs.15600 – 42000/-
Grade Pay:- Rs.5400/-
Age Limit:- 32 Years As 01/01/2016
- Age Relaxation is applicable.
Educational Qualification:- Candidate should have Medical Qualification including First or Second Schedule of Part-II or Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Job Location:- Kolkata (West Bengal)
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
Application Fee:- Candidates will have to pay Rs.210/- through Bank Counter in any Branch of Banks participating in GRIPS.
How To Apply:- Eligible candidates are requested to fill out their application form by online through official website: www.wbhrb.in of WBHRB. The last date to apply online from 15/12/2016 to 28/12/2016.
- Online Application Form Available From:- 15/12/2016
- Last Date To Submit Online Application Form:- 28/12/2016
- To Read Recruitment Notification:- http://wbhrb.eadmissions.net/Images/WBHRB_ADV_2020.pdf
- To Apply Online:- http://wbhrb.eadmissions.net/