WII Recruitment 2017: Wildlife Institute of India has invited applications forms for 26 post of Project Veterinarian, Project Assistant & various vacancies. Get other details related to this WII recruitment 2017 below. Last date to apply online/ submit application form will be 20th July 2017.
WII Vacancy / Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- Project Veterinarian
- Number of Post:- 02 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 54100/- (Per Month)
- Name of Post:- Project Assistant
- Number of Vacancy:- 05 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 20000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for WII Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification For Project Veterinarian:- Applicant must have passed Masters/ Bachelors in Veterinary Science.
- Educational Qualification For Project Asst:- B.A./ B.Sc.in Sociology/ Anthropology/ Social Sciences.
- Age Limit:- Max age limit varies according to the post. Please read official recruitment notification.
- Age Relaxation:- As per as rules.
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Selection Process:- Applicants will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview.
Application Fee:- The application fee of Rs. 500 should be paid through online mode. Application fee of Rs 100/- for SC/ST, Women, Physically handicapped.
How To Apply For WII Recruitment 2017:- Eligible candidates can apply online through application forms available on the official website of WII Wildlife Institute of India i.e, wii.gov.in. Online application form will be available from 04/07/2017 and last date to apply online will be 20/07/2017.
- Last Date To Submit Application Form:- 20th July 2017
- To Read/ Download Official Recruitment Notification:- http://wii.gov.in/images//images/documents/recruitments/CAMPA_adv_%2030_June_2017.pdf
- To Apply Online Now:- http://services2.exon.in/wiircnctest/regThe